The new content features a trio of new colosseums, sub-quests and a plethora of costumes/customization options. There's no price or exact release date in North America yet, so you'll just have to check back soon for those.
See the pair of trailers and set of screens, and the announcement, below.
NieR: Automata – 3C3C1D119440927 CEO Boss Fight:
NieR: Automata – 3C3C1D119440927 DLC Gameplay:
NieR: Automata – 3C3C1D119440927 screens/costumes:
Fans will soon have more to experience in the world of NieR: Automata with today’s announcement from SQUARE ENIX that a set of downloadable content is coming soon for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam.
The downloadable content (DLC) set, titled “3C3C1D119440927”, will include three exciting new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets