With the impending launch of yet another big game release, comes an announcement of a costly season pass for said big game release. Not that we wouldn't have expected a $40 Watch Dogs 2 season pass from Ubisoft, but seeing these rising price tags still rub us the wrong way.
Anywho, the Watch Dogs 2 season pass will expand the experience with several additional hours of missions and modes across a number of DLC releases and packs, and apparently a ton of additional gear and items for customization. The first DLC will hit on December 13th (first on PS4), with a pair of others set for Spring 2017, and content packs and bundles in between.
See the trailer and details below!
Watch Dogs 2 – Season Pass Trailer [US]:
Today, Ubisoft revealed details of the Watch_Dogs 2 Season Pass. Players will be able to continue their hacker’s journey with several hours of additional mission contents including new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and tons of customization items. PlayStation 4 players will receive 30-day exclusive access to all the post launch downloadable content.
- DLC 1 – T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13th for PlayStation 4)
- DLC 2 – Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
- DLC 3 – No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter)
The Season Pass is included in the Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition and is also available to purchase separately for $39.99.