The next batch of free-to-access games to hit the EA Access Vault have been confirmed to be Need for Speed and Unravel on July 12th, followed by Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on August 30th. EA also confirmed upcoming Play First Trials for a number of EA Sports titles including Madden 17, FIFA 17 and NHL 17. Then there's Battlefield 1 too.
See the announcement below, and hop on over to the official site for the latest and greatest details.
EA Access* members are already enjoying unlimited play of 20+ titles in The Vault, trying new EA games first with Play First Trials, and saving 10% on EA digital purchases on Xbox One. In the next few months, EA Access will be adding several great titles to The Vault and Play First Trials, with more Xbox 360 backwards compatible titles along the way.
Coming in the next few months:
- Need for Speed and Unravel join the EA Access Vault – July 12
- EA Access members can spend as long as they want customizing their ride, before hitting the streets of Ventura Bay in Need for Speed.
- Join Yarny on an adventure in this physics-based puzzle platformer. Using ingenuity and yarn strategy, you'll traverse through 12 unique levels, aiding Yarny in a quest to mend a broken bond.
- EA SPORTS Madden 17 Play First Trial – August 18. In the Madden NFL 17 Play First Trial, players on Xbox One can take their team all the way with the most balanced gameplay, deeper Franchise and an all new commentary team.
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 coming to The Vault – August 30. Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 goes above and beyond to deliver the funniest, craziest most over-the-top shooter yet. Players can go on the offensive as the plants in all-new modes including the 24-player Herbal Assault mode, or rally the zombies together and defend against the plants in the 4-player co-op mode, Graveyard Ops. From the Great White North to Moon Base Z, all the hilarious action takes place across 12 fresh maps that are bursting with life and humor.
- EA SPORTS NHL 17 Play First Trial – September 8. All-new game modes, new and deeper experiences in fan-favorite modes, and the best on-ice gameplay ever make NHL 17 the most exciting EA SPORTS NHL game to date. Live out your hockey fantasy in all-new Draft Champions and World Cup of Hockey game modes, own every zone with authentic goaltenders, new Net Battles on offense and defense, and bone-crushing Collision Physics.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 17 Play First Trial – September 22. Powered by Frostbite**, one of the industry’s leading game engines, FIFA 17 delivers authentic, true-to-life action, takes players to new football worlds, and introduces fans to characters full of depth and emotion.
- Also coming in the fall, EA Access members on Xbox One and Origin Access* members on PC can experience the dawn of all-out war first with Battlefield 1 Play First Trials on October 13, ahead of its October 21 worldwide launch. From EA's DICE Studios, only in Battlefield 1 will you bring a horse to a tank fight and squad-up with your allies in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Through ever-changing environments at the dawn of all-out war, no battle is ever the same.
Visit www.ea.com/eaaccess for a complete list of Vault games and Play First Trials along with information on how to join.
**Frostbite game engine technology is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC platform versions only.