On hand will be the latest and greatest Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles including YO-KAI WATCH, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, Yoshi's Woolly World and more. The staff will be there giving goodies and coupons away and organizing the fun.
See the press release below for the full list of locations and dates.
All the hottest video games of the holiday season will be on display when Nintendo visits 16 malls around the country from Nov. 23 to Dec. 20. Holiday shoppers who want to make a fun pit stop can try the Japanese sensation YO-KAI WATCH game, which just hit U.S. shores on Nov. 6, the New Nintendo 3DS XL system, amiibo and more.
And the Nintendo fun doesn’t end there! In addition to YO-KAI WATCH, other Nintendo 3DS games available to play include The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 7.
For Wii U, the scheduled lineup includes Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, Yoshi’s Woolly World, Skylanders SuperChargers from Activision and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
Visitors can also check out the latest amiibo figures and visit Nintendo’s colorful interactive space to receive free giveaways and Nintendo Holiday Gift Guides, while supplies last. Nintendo holiday “gurus” will be on-site as well to assist gift givers with questions, and provide recommendations to those looking for the perfect gift from Nintendo. While supplies last, visitors can also receive a coupon for use on Nintendo products at Toys R Us locations this holiday season.
Celebrate the holiday season with Nintendo at the following locations:
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
Fans unable to make it to one of these locations can visit http://happyholidays.nintendo.com, where all members of the family can customize their own Nintendo holiday wish lists and then print, email or share it with friends and family.