Everyone loves the Disgaea JRPG series (right?), and Disgaea works super well as a portable title, so NIS America announced the inevitable: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited for the PS Vita is coming this August.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will of course be an enhanced version of the 2011 PS3 release of Disgaea 4 and will include all the previously released content along with new content, new characters, new music tracks, a new tier of spells and gameplay enhancements, and high resolution sprites.
Check out the trailer and screens below.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited trailer:
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited screens:
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will be available August 2014, at retail and digitally.
Read on for the announcement.
NIS America is thrilled to announce that Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will hit North America on August 12 and Europe on August 29 on PlayStation Vita , both in retail form and digital! This is an expanded and enhanced version of the fan favorite fourth game in the Disgaea series, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, which was originally released on the PlayStation 3 in 2011, and features all the DLC from the PS3 version as well as tons of new content!
For more information, please visit NISAmerica.com/games/disgaea4-a-promise-revisited
About the game:
The original game had a cast and story that was widely praised as one of the best in the series, and this PlayStation Vita version offers players a chance to relive that adventure on the go, and with brand-new content! Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited comes packed with in-depth gameplay, everlasting value, and the great sense of humor you’ve come to love. The graphics engine truly brings Takehito Harada’s characters to life with fluid animations and high definition details. Create your own political party and take advantage of a slew of new battle and strategic features expanding upon the already staggering replay value. Grab your PS Vita and stop the Corrupternment’s evil doings with the power of…sardines?
New Vita-exclusive content and features:
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
- Features beautiful Hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s screen.
- And more!