In case you haven't turned on your Xbox One since yesterday, Microsoft has pushed out a new Xbox One system software update which addresses a number of issues with the console's software along with some seemingly minor improvements.
Major Nelson has the rundown right here, though the important part are pasted directly below.
- Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
- Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
- Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
- Addresses dashboard performance for some users
- Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
- Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
We're sure this is just the first of many such updates and enhancements coming, so stay tuned.