Microsoft today announced a Season Pass for Ryse, which will be priced at $19.99 and will include four content packs which include 14 multiplayer maps, an additional mode, a whole other tier of weapons and armor and an exclusive multiplayer sword and shield.
Check out the announcement below.
On Nov. 22, prepare to step into the iconic Colosseum of ancient Rome in “Ryse: Son of Rome’s” Gladiator mode and forge your destiny in blood and steel. However, your career in the arena will not end once fame and glory have been achieved upon the sands. Microsoft Studios and Crytek today announced an entire season of upcoming multiplayer content for “Ryse: Son of Rome,” giving players new battlefields, armor, events and more to expand their legacy in the exclusive Xbox One launch title.
Four add-on packs will be released in the months following launch, and with the “Ryse: Son of Rome” Season Pass, you can own all of them, plus exclusive in-game items, for $19.99 (USD) – a more than 25 percent discount versus buying each add-on pack individually. The Season Pass will be available for purchase at launch and will include:
- Four add-on packs which contain a total of 14 multiplayer maps, a brand-new mode , six player skins, new level events, and access to a new tier of weapons and armor
- An in-game sword and shield with bonus attributes for use in multiplayer that are exclusive to the Season Pass
Reserve your Day One Edition today.*
Includes Ryse: Son of Rome Day Edition Exclusive Gladiator Mode Unlockables:
The Day One Edition of Ryse: Son of Rome will give players access to an exclusive Gladiator Mode Co-Op Multiplayer Map and an exclusive Sword Add-Ons. Owners of the Day One Edition will be able to invite friends who own the Standard Edition to join them on the exclusive map.
• Legionnaire’s Trust Exclusive Sword: From the Brotherhood of Metalworkers high in the Swiss Alps comes this well-crafted, finely hammered blade that includes bonus in-game attributes.
• Ruins: Placing gladiators among the columns of an abandoned temple, Ruins will pit players against hordes of Barbarians, attacking from around every corner. The arena changes dynamically during gameplay, adding new obstacles and objectives for the player to encounter and overcome.
Amidst the chaos of the late Roman Empire, become soldier Marius Titus and embark on a perilous campaign to avenge the death of your family. Through the immersive realism made possible by Xbox One, you'll experience brutal skirmishes and massive battles as you fight to restore honor to Rome at any cost.
Cinematic immersion in the Roman Empire
Brutally realistic combat
Embark on a journey of revenge, betrayal and divine intervention
Full Xbox SmartGlass integration
Command and fight with Kinect
* Available in limited quantities at select retailers while supplies last.