If you're averse to purchasing or downloading the large content packs for Borderlands 2, 2K Games and Gearbox today released the Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack at retail for the Xbox 360 and PS3, for $29.99.
So there's no excuse not to expand your Borderlands 2 experience.
Read on for the announcement.
2K and Gearbox Software announced today that the
Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack* is now available in stores. The pack is a single packaged product that adds hours of additional gameplay with Borderlands 2’s first two add-on campaigns, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, as well as a fifth playable character, Gaige the Mechromancer. It features $40 of content for $29.99 and is available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. To date, Borderlands 2 has won more than 55 editorial awards, including “Best Shooter” and “Best Multiplayer” at Spike’s 2012 Video Game Awards and “Game of the Year” from G4TV.
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack bundles all of the digital add-on content previously released on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 and on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3, up to the second add-on campaign, making it a must have for Borderlands 2 fans that did not previously download the content and includes the following:
- Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty add-on campaign;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage add-on campaign;
- Gaige, the Mechromancer, a fifth playable character;
- The Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena where players can fight challenging enemies and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Additional heads and skins to customize each character;
- A Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.