This week's XBLA Update consists of Bears and Worms, which doesn't usually sound like the best of combinations. More accurately, the sadistic Naughty Bear sequel, Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise, and the latest and greatest Worms title, Worms Revolution, are both available to download.
Queue them up and take a look at additional details below.
Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise (1200 Microsoft Points)
When the Bears of Perfection Island went on holiday to Paradise Island, Naughty Bear was not invited! Naughty Bear manages to secretly travel with the other bears, duct-taped to the exterior of the bus. With a list of bears who wronged him in hands, Naughty is ready to make them pay, one by one.
Worms Revolution (1200 Microsoft Points)
Worms Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!
- 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
- Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
- Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
- 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
- Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
- New dynamic water and physics objects
- New weapons
- Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.