Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, Stickmen Studios' unique PC puzzle adventure title, is officially headed to the PS3 via the PlayStation Network.
The inventive side-scrolling puzzler has bagged a number of awards and will be enhanced with PS Move and Trophy support, a sandbox level and more. Neither date nor price have been revealed yet.
Check out a selection of screens along with the trailer and additional information.
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time trailer:
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time gallery:
About Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time for PSN:
CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand – January 18, 2012 – Stickmen Studios, a rapidly growing company from New Zealand focused on creating games for the leading consoles and the PC, today announced that they’re bringing their popular title, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time to PlayStation Network!
Join Doc Clock in his first incredible inventing adventure. Navigate Doc Clock and his sarcastic robot Sack, on their journey through time in a bid to save the Doc’s beloved cat Franklin from a prickly fate! Test your mental skills by designing ingenious inventions to overcome improbable obstacles. Then, push your piloting abilities to the limit as you attempt to steer your crazy contraptions through an insane world of spiky pits, icy chasms and erupting volcanoes all dominated by techno-phobic hippy robots.
Pricing for the game will be announced in the coming weeks.
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time features:
- Infinite Possibilities – Invent almost anything you can imagine from the objects you discover; such as spring powered vehicles, catapults and incredible flying machines
- Sarcastic Humor – Enjoy wise cracks from Sack as he berates Doc Clock throughout the adventure
- Instant Gratification – Immediately undo your calamitous mistakes with Doc Clock’s amazing Time Slider
- Prove Your Awesomeness – Win Trophies by unlocking achievements such as “Headhunter” and “Rocketman”
New features introduced for the PlayStation Network:
- PlayStation Move Motion Controller Support
- Sandbox Level – Doc’s playground for tinkering and building with loads of objects
- New in-game abilities such as building while seated
PlayStation Network Card - $10
Source : Doc Clock site